Saturday, July 19, 2008

First and Simple Tagged

Short Note: Will be busy this few days and  most probably won't be able to update my blog.. So, have my sincere apologize to all my readers.. Now at Genting Highland.. If you are around, BUZZ and Leave a Message to me..

I promise to give nice report on what's happening in Genting Highland (Though nothing much happened)..

Tagged by Nancy Chan

All this while, I see people being tagged by another but never see people tag me *sob sob*.. Thanx to Nancy Chan for her first tag.. And sorry for the late slow response for the tagging..

Anyway, it also fasten up my blogging work this time due to no connectivity at Genting here..

So here it goes..

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago?! Seriously, I have short term memory, couldn't remember much about it.. Well I guess I was studying, watching cartoon, sleeping, eating and drinking!!

2. 5 things on my to-do list today
Watch Anime, Blogging (doing it now), Designing my iStream Radio Web (iStream-radio.net) and trying to update a bit of my Anime's blog (Anifans.com), Check mail, Drink Green Tea Frappucino at Starbucks (Oh yeah!! drinking now!!)

3. 5 snacks I enjoy
Rollercoaster (CHEESE RING), Potato Chips (Mr. Potato/Pringles is fine), Sushi (is it even considered as snacks?), Popcorn Chicken from KFC, Popcorn (only when watching movie)

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
I'll do some travelling with my beloved ones (First place would be Hawaii), Buy Honda Jazz (Gosh!! My DREAM CAR.. I know I know.. Out of so many, it's not something that's so gorgeous, but it's something that moved me!), Buy lifetime supply for Starbucks's Green Tea Frappucino, Keep it in the bank (YES! More and more money to be in the Fix Deposit!), Open an official online radio that is worldwide recognized..

5. 5 of my bad habits
Talk too much, Lazy at times, Watch TOO MUCH Anime, Hate to memorize stuff, Like to busybody

6. 5 place I have lived
My Brunei's House, My Kuching's House, My work place (Event Plus), Limkokwing Hostel (Desaria which is sucks), My Auntie's house in Miri

7. Jobs I've had
Basically, STUDENT lor, As a GOOD SON of my two parents (Gotta make them proud of me), Worked as a PROMOTER/CASHIER (selling baby's clothes) at Baby Crown in Crown Square, Kuching, Working as a FULL-TIMER/PART-TIMER at Event Plus as Yellow Coverage Fellow and DigiCelebriteen Crew, and iStream Radio's PRESIDENT/DIRECTOR

TAGGING : Kenny Choo, Karena, Andrew Wong, Simon So

No comments: