Friday, October 10, 2008

Detour @ Grand Millennium Hotel, KL

Well, as promised.. I'll show you more about Grand Millennium Hotel in the previous post..

Before that, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my sister, who won this prize (4D/3N luxurious stay @ Grand Millennium Hotel) from iTalentStar by voting me, for letting my parent and me enjoying this luxurious stay. Ofcourse, special thanks to iTalentStar and WotIf.com for sponsoring such wonderful prize.

050920082197 

It's time to get out from the couch and go to the lobby.. Grand Millennium Hotel's lobby in KL really attracted me.. with all their decoration and of course, the ambience..

Why do I say so?!

060920082210

Let me bring you around the lobby.. featuring.. your famous star.. non-other than.. Mr. Harry aka Krawx.. Some say "Hairy" and some say "Who the hell is he?!"

060920082216

Remember this shiny golden picture I'd post previously?! It's beautiful, ain't it?! I don't know how many carat of the gold had been used for this thing.. Well, not pure gold I guess..

060920082218

Well, I am lucky to sit with these GOLDEN FOUNTAIN for picture session.. It really look very cozy and luxurious.. It's damn shiny behind me!!

Next..

060920082223

Mwahaha.. Ignore about the ambassador.. it's just part of the decoration and to compare beauty and the beast.. Look behind the handsome beast, flowers.. REAL one again.. and also the dangling lamp decoration.. Whoa! I assure this itself cost quite much already..

060920082226

How about some crystal lamp decoration as well?! Well, even though it is FAKE crystal, but still it looks nice what.. at least compare to the handsome beast la..

060920082227

Did I mention they do have friendly concierges at the concierge/lobby level?! There are the pretty ones and the handsome ones.. The lightings and everything looked cozy enough for me though..

060920082231 

Not forgetting to mention, they have a castle-like staircase.. For those lady who likes to take "princesses" pictures, you should really try to get a great shot here.. It's looks NICE and ROYALNESS-like.. Teehee~~ Looks like the handsome beast thinks that he is a prince as well..

070920082232

At the same level, you can see beautiful and cozy cafe.. Great lighting again.. (Don't know how the food taste like.. Didn't have the time to try it!)

That's about it from the lobby/concierge level.. Let us see how does it really looks like when you enter your first foot at the entrance..

070920082234

Nice ain't it?!! Uhmz... that small little lady behind the flower pot ain't a ghost or illusion.. she's my niece.. my cousin's little naughty girl.. She purposely run about there as she knew I was taking picture there.. she also wanna get featured in this blog I guess..

So yeapz.. that's about it.. all my say about Grand Millennium Hotel..

 

For those who are interested to enjoy a night or maybe more like I did, check out the information below:
Website: Click here
Address: Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur

               160 Jalan Bukit Bintang
               55100 Kuala Lumpur
               Malaysia

Tel: +60 3 2117 4888
Fax: +60 3 2142 1441

No comments: