Friday, September 12, 2008

Seaworld Indonesia: Part 1

As promised, I'll write some post about my life and my trip at Jakarta.. There's still a lot of post pending.. Due to my laziness hectic life, I was too busy to write things here about my life..

Last month, as I was at Jakarta with my family for holidays, my girlfriend brought us to Seaworld Indonesia which is located at "Taman Impian Jaya Ancol".. In this post, I'm going to introduce you a bit about it before going in detail about Seaworld Indonesia..

Entering "Taman Impian Jaya Ancol" needed us to pay some fee for the so-called entrance fee just like a toll. We pay Rp.12000 per adult in the car and another Rp.12000 for the car. As we have 6 persons in the car, simple calculation will be Rp.12000 x 6 = Rp.72000 plus another Rp. 12000 for the car and sum up to an amount of Rp.84000.. (I know you must be WHOA! when you see the amount..)

Converting to Ringgit Malaysia by dividing it by 3 (rough calculation), it'll be around RM28 which is actually not too much to think about it..

110920082242

The tricky part of this is.. you still have to pay an entrance fee to enter the Seaworld Indonesia.. It still reasonable la.. Even entering Sentosa to play also have to pay entrance fee for SGD3 if I didnt recall wrongly and when entering the Underwater World you also have to pay another fee.. Same same la..

010820081711
Travelling group

I can't remember how many thousands we had to pay for entering "Seaworld Indonesia" but I am sure it's not that cheap either.. "Taman Impian Jaya Ancol" does not only consists of Seaworld Indonesia, it still have few tourist attractions there. One of the famous attraction would be "Dunia Fantasi" or "DuFan" in short.. I am looking forward to go there the next time I visit Jakarta..

No comments: