Monday, May 5, 2008

iTalentStar - My Final Challenge Blog

Taking this final challenge isn't easy as we are our own director and actor ourselves.. It's something worthwhile to take a try, I would say..

Well, I faced few difficulties while doing this video and editing it.. I was sick and also currently still sick while doing this video.. Flu, cough, sorethroat.. It all comes in a package.. By the way, regardless my own conditions, my friends, who are also my cast and videographer, are sick too.. I guess the climate isn't good lately..

Besides that, my computer also encountered some problems while reading the video from the camcoder.. I was freak out and couldn"t sleep for the whole night just to fix the problem.. That explained why I couldn"t upload my video on time too..

Finally with all the help from all my friends and family, I was able to submit this video and I am satisfied with the product too.. Hardwork does pay.. :)

The video titled Miraculous Love is all about love's miracle.. If you wanna know more about the video, check out all my videos at my official profile..

CHEERS!!!

(Special thanks to Gary, Swee Ying, and Yuni for accompanying me to face all the difficulties and solve it together.. I appreciate it very much.. )

2 comments:

小蜜蜂 said...

明天成绩出了哦?
感觉应该是很紧张吧?
我也感到很紧张哦~~`
希望你会赢哦!~

在爱情里头呢
要记得
适当的时候放松
适当的时候捉紧

要甜蜜哦!!~ 哈哈~

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

嗯。。

很紧张。。祝我好运。。

谢谢你的劝告。。我会记住的。。

嘻嘻。。