Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Class "Farewell" Dinner

After Christmas, now what?! Well.. It's my class farewell dinner..

Although it's just a normal class dinner on 26th December 2006, I still treat the dinner as a farewell dinner.. Ofcourse, the dinner had it's own title.. It is "Kuching Town Form 5A, NOSTALGIA GIG"..

We had collected our class fund by selling our "NOSTALGIA" book and collecting sponsors.. Without the fund, it's impossible for us to have a dinner at Harbour View which cost us RM300 per table..

Above is a copy of "Nostalgia" book. Nostalgia is a collection of short stories written by our class Form 5A and edited by Richard Jong. We sold the storybook at RM6 each only.. I guess this book is a remembrance gift to every Form 5A student for year 2006 because it is a book which is written by everyone..

The dinner speciality is the big cake.. 5KG cake.. Gosh.. It's a really big cake for everyone.. Imagine my tummy is so big already after having the RM300 dinner and no more cakes for the tummy.. Instead, we take away the cake and eat it at home..

We enjoyed ourselves after having the meals.. Singing karaoke and having photo taking session.. Well.. that's the part I like the most.. Taking many many pictures.. I'll be uploading more photo after getting all the photos from my friends..

Me & Daphne

Me & 4 cool ladies!

No comments: