Monday, January 15, 2007

Days in Genting

Been wondering how come Harry did not update his blog? He had been travelling and shopping a lot in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.

However things began from Genting Highland before the real shopping was done. What really got us exited in Genting Highland was the Theme Park which made us lunatic and out of control.

We bought ourselves 3 Parks ticket which enabled us to play Indoor, Outdoor and Water Park in a package. We didn't choose to go to the Water Park as it was damn cold at Genting.. We started our day at Genting with slow ride on the water as a warming up game.


After warming up, we got a little bit crazy with Corkscrew.. It's not really that fun to play that game but what made us repeating playing the same game was actually the photo taking. For the first photo, we didn't know that there was a camera there taking our photo.

Soon after realizing there was camera shooting our pictures, everyone got so not natural for the 2nd and 3rd ride. (Notice the difference of the guy in orange especially on his expression)


Another thing that makes us felt unique when we saw someone with haircut like this..


After playing few extreme game, we decided to take a rest on feris wheel. It's like I could see the whole Genting on top of the wheel..


We didn't play much game after that. Somehow, three of us managed to have the last ride on the pirate ship which wasn't really fun at all..


After playing outdoor games whole day long, we took a short break and continued our day with the indoor theme parks. Again, we were out of our mind playing bumper car for several times.. I felt like I am such a reckless driver when I played bumper car..

Ofcourse, that's not all at Genting.. I got myself few plushies from genting spending over RM150. The picture is not showing all of it, I actually caught more than that but I gave people as present already. Each of those Monkey and Tiger cost RM30 at Genting if you bought it as souvenir which I still think it's worthwhile for me to catch those.


And that's howI spent my day at Genting...

No comments: