Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari Raya Break Symptoms

I had this Hari Raya Break Symptoms.. Like any other breaks, I’d plan it way before the break.. When I say “way before”, I mean really way way before like few months break..

“But why?!” you asked..

Blame the airlines for the expensive tickets as time draws near!!!

Okay.. Back to the symptoms which I think most of us are infected by it most of the time.. I mean, most of the holidays.. So, instead of saying it just Hari Raya Break Symptom, we just make it our Holiday Symptoms..

Holiday Symptoms:
1. Lazy
2. Dizzy
3. Complaining the things that revolves around
4. Can’t think properly - Haywire
5. Couldn’t focus
6. Drag everything to the end

Well, those are normal symptoms for most of us la.. maybe not all.. but I’m sure you’ll get one of it.. Just don’t tell me you get this like throughout the year.. You seriously gotta check yourself out and go and take a break! A SERIOUS BREAK!

Anyway, what I’ve always admire are the courage and the struggles for the Muslims during the “Fasting” or “Puasa” period.. Seriously, two thumbs up to all of you who didn’t even skip your fast or puasa for any selfish reason.. But for those who skipped class with the reason “puasa”, it’s quite a pity la.. My sentiment for you all..

I seriously can’t even imagine myself not drinking any water at all for the whole day.. Food maybe I can still tolerate but for not drinking, that’s like the hardest part.. Perhaps, if you do fast, let me know how you struggle through this…

Are the first few days the hardest or was it the last day of fasting the hardest? First few days ‘cause of the sudden change or routine or last day of fasting with foods around and with the festive season drawing nearer?

Last but not least, Me, Harry, would like to wish you all “Selamat Hari Raya”.. Enjoy your holiday!! Oh.. enjoy your foods but don’t over eat.. enjoy your duit raa but don’t overspent it… Just don’t over do it!

Selamat Hari Raya..
Eid Mubarak..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.