Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution

Short note: Whoa.. Long time didn’t write any post liao.. Looks like there were some of my readers asking me why I did not update my blog for quite some times.. Some even wonder whether I had stopped blogging or not..

Well, all I have to say is that I was busy holidaying.. Holiday does not mean I have nothing to do.. In fact, I do more thing during my holidays.. Of course, laze around is one of the thing to do but, seriously, you just can’t imagine how busy I was..

Well, I’ll go into what I’d done this holiday as soon as I finish choosing all those pictures I’d taken at various place..

image
(Source: www.nuffnang.com)

So, during the holiday, I saw another fabulous Movie Screening event by Nuffnang.. but since I was freaking busy, I just scheduled it till now..

So, basically, what we gotta do is to do something what Goku always do in the series or even in the movie..

Kame Hame Ha!!!!

image
(Source: www.thedaoofdragonball.com)

But, well, it’s impossible to balanced up my yin and yang to create a solar power like this.. What I can do the most is to Photoshop it only la..

25022009921_6_resize

Ok.. before you laugh or amazed.. Those muscles are fake! My expression?! I don’t know how to make myself like Goku.. but hey! It’s my style of Goku..

Check out the electrified ball in my hand.. Must see carefully k?! It took some of my time to figure it out on drawing this..

How I wish I have yellow coloured hair or at least a yellow wig to make me look more Goku like.. With such a short hair, I did not do much editing on my hair.. So leave it as Haku (Harry + Goku) instead of Goku..

Well, not sure if I can win a pair of tickets with this Haku picture or not.. Let’s just pray.. *cross finger*..

For those who is a Glitterati member of Nuffnang and would like to know more information about the screening please check this link out at http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2009/02/13/nuffnang-goes-kame-hame-ha/

Screening Information

Date : 10th Mac 2009 (Tue)
Time : 9.30pm
Venue : GSC One Utama
Hall : 9

nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg

No comments: