Sunday, April 13, 2008

iTalentStar

Whee.. A lot of things had happened lately.. I was a bit troubled in managing my time.. I had to study, focus at iTalentStar, shopping, and hanging out with my friends..

Well, There’s a lot to talk about since my last blogging time about me but most importantly, I would like to talk about my life as an iTalent (contestant of iTalentStar)..



This iTalentStar is the first talent competition that I’ve joined. It’s something very different from what we see from some other reality TV programme such as American Idol, One in a million or even So you think you can dance.

We do our activities and everything via the internet. That is what makes this talent competition special because it’s the first online-based talent competition organized by iHub in collaboration with Friendster.

Some of you might have notice that I’d been posting out some Shout out in my friendster profile or even changing my nick in MSN to something which is related to iTalentStar..

Basically, how it works is to ask the voters to vote for us and of course, we have to impress the i-Judges and media to vote for us too by looking at our videos, pictures, and our blog.
Well, my bad for not keeping what I’d blogged about the experiences that I had gone through throughout the competition.

It wasn’t as easy as it may have seen. All those video taken took a bit time to shoot and to rehearse. Besides, this is the first time that I really shoot a video of myself and post it to YouTube.

After all the hard works and struggle, I am finally the Country Champion (winner of the semi-finals of each country). Well, did I mention how hard the competition is going to be for the final round?! I have to compete with 3 other male contestants from Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. Of course, together with Sin Hui Jing (the female country champion for Malaysia) we have to make Malaysia proud!





Well, I guess it must be tiring to read from the beginning of the story till the end. If you read until here, I would like to thank you all personally for supporting me all this while and read my blog continuously even though I seldom update my blog.

Thanks again.. To know more about iTalentStar, check it out at http://www.italentstar.com/

And do check out my videos and everything at my official fans profile @ www.friendster.com/italentmym05 .

Cheers,
Harry

No comments: