Wednesday, April 1, 2009

11 months is coming and..

11 months is coming soon.. Tomorrow will be the 11months of me and my girlfriend being together..

P2162234

There’s a lot of ups and downs revolving around us.. but we still manage to be together for 11 months.. It’s like a gift to me, everyday, seeing her.. She helped me a lot.. Step by step.. hand in hand.. just like guiding a baby.. She made me understand certain things that I could not understand before..

P2131840

Sometimes, I got caught up with my own selfishness.. and did not think of how she felt for that moment.. Sometimes, I got caught up with my works.. and did not spend enough time with her.. Sometimes, I made her cry.. and was not able to understand her.. Sometimes, I made her disappointed with me.. and did not try to make myself better..

P2121796

When I look into her eyes.. I knew she’s in pain.. she’s hurt by me.. but I could not do anything to comfort her as I’m pretty bad in that..

I’m not a guy who express well in real life.. At times, when I’m depressed, I laughed.. At times, when I’m happy, I just smiled.. At times, when I’m angry, I pulled a long face to everyone..

P2121639

It’s not easy for me to just say “I love you..” and I ain’t good in saying it.. It makes me look like I’m joking when I say that.. Since small, parents never really teach us how to say “Wa Ai Lu” (I love you in Hokkien).. and I can’t imagine if I say that to my brother and sisters, what reaction they will give to me.. They probably going to spank me on my head.. It’s not easy like what you see in those movie where they always say “I love you mum..”

DSCF3336_1

I guess culture does made a difference to different races and individuals..

I’m one who wish one to love me more.. and became an attention seeker.. who ask for nothing much but needing one to understand me much.. and sincerely love me..

050720081218

It’s not easy to trust someone like me.. when I practically joke 75% in my life.. and used flowery language to everyone.. People usually mistaken I’m gay as when I speak to guys, I used the same language that I used on the girls..

I treat everyone around me equal.. I try not to abandon people and try not to hurt anyone close to me.. ‘cause I know how it feels when someone tried to abandon you and left you in despair..

DSCF3374_25_1_resize1

Someday.. perhaps, someday.. more people could understand me and know who I am..

As for tomorrow, I don’t know what I can do for our 11months.. I’d been like forgetting the monthly anniversary for like.. all the time?! Even now, I remembered that it’ll be our 11months soon, but I am empty headed to think what to do next.. I guess, romance is not on my side..

PhotoFunia_2d3020

I guess, I should plan for something next month as it’ll be our one year anniversary already.. but then, again, perhaps I need to ask all around what I can do to cheer her up!

010820081830

I Love You.. (it’s easy for me to type it out.. ‘cause this is way of me expressing myself..)

050720081196

This piece is for you my dear.. my love.. my Yuni..

 

P/S: I love you and I miss you..

6 comments:

ahbee~ said...

so da sweet~~~~
how i wish that there'll be someone who do something like this for me as well..~ wuhu~haha:D

anyways grates for ur 11month o!!~

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

thanx jie.. aihz.. so how.. phone fix le ma?

Michael said...

Sweetness :D

Glad that both of us stick to each other through thick and thin :)

The future is bright :D

Kev said...

Hi Harry

That's the whole thing about having a partner. For better or for worse, both will face them together. There will be ups and downs, there might be little arguments, but that's how you both learn to know each other better.

Patience, Understanding & Tolerance (PUT) - the key to a long lasting relationship.

irresistible said...

congratulation!! Such a sweet couple!!! Wish both of u .. a long long sweet and loving journey to go! :)

Anonymous said...

s o f a t