Sunday, September 9, 2007

Important discovery of US

Sometimes, things might just happen.. there might be clues every where.. we just need to find it..

If you watched final destination before, you'll understand how clues are before something happened to you..

You have to believe it whether it has already happened or not..

Look at pictures below and you'll know what I mean..








Seems scary? this is the clue.. just by folding the money note.. perhaps you gotta find clues about things happened to you before? try see something around you.. cut and paste, fold, or even just draw a line with it.. you might find it..

One thing I am sure.. I don't find clues about my life.. I only do what it is right in my mind..
I only take peoples advice, to use it or not, it still return to me..

No comments: